Oddka Flavours

Do you like vodka?
I'm not a big fan of alcohol, but I would like to try some of this original flavours of vodka by Oddka! :)

Apple Pie; Inspired by Grandma Oddoski’s famous apple pies. This sweet tasting apple and cinnamon flavour vodka is a tribute to that promise.


Fresh Cut Grass; One day a llama distracted the janitor when he was mowing the factory lawn and there was an accident. A fortuitous accident with a crisp and citrusy outcome.


Wasabi; At Ninja school he was taught the saying, ‘The Wasabi-eating Ninja Laughs Last’. he's still trying to figure out what it means, but in the meantime have created this fiery flavour to creep up on your taste buds.


Salty Caramel Popcorn; I love the movies, though personally I’ve never seen the appeal of those 3D ones. If this flavour was a film it would be a caramel comedy with a sea salt subplot and a warm, feel-good ending.


Maybe this Christmas I will ask for the Wasabi Oddka, I'll like spicy things... :)

Labels: