The Late Shows in Newcastle

Did you know that yesterday was the night at the museums?
In Newcastle we had 2 days to enjoy a lot of activities at the museums and art galleries during the night, the Late Shows.


I've visited a lot of places and enjoy so many activities I couldn't decide which one was my favourite... here are some photos I've taken during these days...
I print my own frog at Hole Editions (36 Lime Street)...



Some night views of Newcastle from the Castle Keep...


And an original weaving book structure fom Dawn Felicia Knox...


Or my migrated butterfly from the Jane Park exposition at the Commercial Union House...


The mandala created by all the visitors at the Great North Museum...


To end the night... a good cup of tea and an amazing carrot cake from the Quilliam Brothers' Tea House with the company of music! :)


Labels: ,