Birchbox October 2013

Have you seen the October Birchbox shipment? It's full of amazing samples!


First of all, it comes with 3 little packets of the famous Egyptian Magic. An all purpose skin cream, used to maintain radiant, healthy, smooth glowing skin!


It comes too the Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips. A long lasting sexy lip-gloss & and SOS balm for dry skin. I have not tried it yet, but it seems an amazing discover!


One thing you must have in your bag is the Stainiac, a hint of tint for cheeks and lips. It's my favourite!


There is a sample of Ultradex, a recalcifying and whitening toothpaste. To have always a fresh breath and white teeth.


A tube of Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion, skin exfoliant. I have oily skin so I have to use it often to have my face clean!


A little tube of Foundation Primer by Laura Mercier, to stay always perfect!


And of course a product for my hair, the Curl Lip from Kms California. To make my hair waver more soft and with a natural movement.


It was a very impressive box, with a variety of products and all of them very useful. I love it! :)

Labels: , ,