Birchbox February 2014

A new and amazing little box full of samples from Birchbox!
This month products will go perfect on my honeymoon, because it contains all the essential things on my beauty routine.


The Protector & Oil of Beauty Protector will nourish my hair during the trip, and it's a pocket size! It's a Birchbox exclusive!


At last I will try the famous Skinny Liquid Eyeliner from Eyeko. The problem is I am not really confident using eyeliners... I will need a lot of practice!


It comes too the Daily Facial Wash from Urbanveda. To have my skin really clean and bright.


The Shower Gel from Gilchrist and Soames smells amazing! Of course it contains red tea, grape seed and milk thistle.



And the Nail Colour from Leighton Denny, perfect for the every day nails!


There was a little surprise inside this month box... a little dark chocolate sample from Green & Black's, to make my waiting at the airport a little less boring!

Labels: , ,