The Beauty Project by Selfridges

Beauty!
I'm sure you are beautiful, but the products of the "Beauty Box" from Selfridges will you make you feel amazing!


We have to start with the Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser for all skin types, and in a travel size to have it always with you! 

Then you will love the Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica, to use daily. It will make your skin really soft!

Do you know the Foundation Primer by Laura Mercier? It leaves my skin smooth and prepared for using my foundation!

If you have a party, you can use the Nars Blush and the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara, you will shine! 

And to maintain your lips shinning and hydrated all the day, you will have Carmex.

We can not forget your hair!
You can use the Phyto 7, an hydrating day cream for your dry hair. It contains mallow, calendula, sage, burdock, willow, soybean and rosemary. The shame is I will not be able to use it, I have very greasy hair. But is smells amazing!

Or if you don't have time to wash your hair, you can use the Percy&Reed Dry Shampoo, to give your hair a "just  washed look". You will be perfect!

You can detangle your hair with the Tangle Teezer, the best hairbrush I have ever used!

You will love the Eos Hand Lotion, it smells amazing and don't leave your hands greasy.

Have you ever used a Blotting Paper? I use it to remove the oily sensation on my skin, specially on the summer. I love the Paul and Joe brand!

There's too a Sun Beauty by Lancaster, to let you have a sublime tan with a protected skin..

At night, you can use the Truth to Go Wipes by Ole Henriksen. They are anti-aging and for all skin types!

The box arrived with a little present inside, a little bag to put all your favourite products inside and keep them always with you!

It was an amazing box, with a lot of products I will use all this summer! :)

Labels: , ,