12 September 2014

Kent's Kitchen Thai Red

Are you tired of eating every day the same? Maybe it's time to change and make some exotic food!
I have tried one of the meal kits of the Kent's Kitchen; it comes with the herbs, oil and a Thai paste you just need to put the fresh food.


I will show you the meal I made with their Thai Red ingredients and my fresh products. Like always I never follow all the steps they recommend you, but I made a very good job! Take a look...
I use cherry tomatoes, red and yellow pepper, chicken and coconut milk.




I start putting the chicken with the garlic oil in the pan for a few minutes...


Then add the peppers, the cherry tomatoes and the herbs...


And after a few minutes I add the coconut milk, and let the mix make the magic for about 10 minutes...


And then voilà, ready to eat!


They recommend you to boil the rice when you start making the recipe, but I didn't have rice at home... so I use bread! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment