In these times where you can take a plane to almost everywhere, the postcards are always a typical souvenir. But I am sure you don't know anyone who had travelled to Arandelle (Frozen), Gotham City (Batman) or Mordor (The Lord of the Rings)... Thanks to My Print 247 now you will be able to send an original postcard to your friends from these cities and a few more! Take a look at the original designs...
29 April 2015
Scott Blake punch small circles in each page to produce a whirling animation. These flipbook are constructed from 110 pound paper and bound with heavy duty staples. Take a look at the original designs he create...
28 April 2015
Superheroes sometimes need a part time job to survive, so Flying Mouse 365 has decided that it will be useful to know what our famous superheroes spend their time while they don't have to save the world...
The source is Bored Panda.
If you like the colouring books, but prefer something more real, you may want to take a chance at Fantastic Cities by Steve McDonald. You will immerse to different cities while you paint and relax with them...
The book will be able to purchase the 7th of July! :)
The source is My Modern Met.
27 April 2015
26 April 2015
25 April 2015
24 April 2015
Some books are just books and some are "Food for Thought". The limited edition series
includes 3 books ("Breakfast at Tiffany's", "Naked Lunch" and "Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant") in a special packaging. The 3 books with edible names contain
inspiring novels that encourage profound thinking.
With the help of illustration the packaging sheds light on the contents without
revealing the plot. By looking at the packaging you can find out the "daily value"
of humor and irony that the book contains, the number of pages that make the perfect
"serving size" and the ingredients of the novel. The product group on the packaging gives
the chance to learn a few details about the main character at a glance.
Do you know what it is a cold brew coffee?
The process is quite curious, you use a specialty grade ground coffee, put it in cold water for an extended period, then you filter it and serve it cold!
The Point Blank Cold Brew Coffee it has the same amount of caffeine without the typical acidity flavour and more sweet!
23 April 2015
Do you want to know what a Dragon or an Unicorn taste?
The special meat Dragon specifications are...
- One can of delicious, slightly charred dragon meat
- From the Sisters of Radiant Farms, Scotland branchl
- One can contains 100% of your daily value of havoc, terror, inferno, destruction, magic, and rage
- Also contains trace amounts of poetry and ballet
- Note: Dragon meat is precooked for instant victory feasts
- Dimensions: 4" diameter
The special meat Unicorn specifications are...
- 14 ounces of delicious unicorn meat, canned for your convenience
- Imported from a small independent cannery in County Meath, Ireland
- Crunchy horn bits in every bite - an excellent source of Calcium
- Tastes like rotisserie chicken but with a hint of marshmallow sweetness
- Easily spreadable for sandwiches, hors d'oeuvres, and more
- Sparkly meat lends the unmistakable air of class and sophistication to your parties
- Unlike other meats, unicorn fat is polyunsaturated and lowers your LDL cholesterol
- Not yet approved by the USDA or FDA, but the nuns have eaten it for centuries and they're healthy as horses
Enjoy your food! :)