Lie With Me by Sabine Durrant

Lie With Me by Sabine Durrant
Genre: Crime, Thriller
Source: Bookbridgr
Rating: 5/5



I would like to recommend that you read this book without reading the plot, I will just say that you will love it!

"I suppose what I am saying is, how much do we collude in our own destruction? How much of this nightmare is on me? You can hate and rail. You can kick out in protest. You can do foolish and desperate things but maybe sometimes you just have to hold up a hand and take the blame."

I normally read the plot before starting a book, to know what I may expect from it, if I would love it or will just be a normal book. This time I was so intrigued with the cover that I just started to read without knowing anything about the plot! But I really loved all the twists and secrets Sabine Durrant prepared for the characters in this story! Reading the book is like being transported by a wave from inside the ocean till it splashes at the beach, with a surprising end!
I have to say I didn't really like the main character, he is a womanizer, egocentric and a liar; but I am not sure he deserves what destiny is preparing for him!
This had been a dark, oppressive and unsettling mystery, but I loved every page from it, I couldn't put it down!
This is a must read book for this year, summer or winter don't doubt to read it.
What would you be able to do to stop blaming for your past actions?

Labels: , ,