#Stylist Live

This past weekend I was in the amazing Stylist Live!


If you are in London the next time, you have to go, it's amazing! You can choose a workshop, a talk and a Catwalk! It was a delightful day!



I bought a VIP ticket, I didn't want to miss anything, and I think it was worth it! I had an amazing goodie bag...


A lot of snacks and delightful food to enjoy...


And I could choose a beauty pamper! Hair, manicure, make-up or brows! Sorry, I didn't make any photo... but I had my nails done with the Nails Inc lacquer!
I did a Tea Workshop from Not On The High Street, and I could make my own blend! I haven't tried it yet, I hope it will not taste really bad...


I had a shoulder massage thanks to Clarins, and some samples too...


I had some samples from a few other brands... and knickers!



And Poppy made me a portrait! She made me too beautiful!


If you ever had the chance to go, don't doubt it, it's worth it!

Labels: , ,