The Commitment Ring by Cornetto

So, today I want to show you the most amazing rings for the tv series addict. The commitment ring by Cornetto


The Commitment Rings have NFC technology and are linked to a video streaming service account for six months. With it's mobile app, couples can pick the series they want to watch together. So, when the rings are close to each other, the app detects them and automatically unblocks those series. Cornetto is partnering with some of the top streaming services to make the Commitment Rings available to everyone.


How many times have you seen an episode before your partner because you couldn't resist? After posting the blog I will start watching The Missing last episode without my husband, and he will kill me! But don't tell him, I will re-watch the episode with him! ;)

Labels: ,