Kira Kira Beauty Box - March 2017

Every month I am surprised with the beauty products I find inside the Kira Kira Beauty Box, take a look at this month beauty products...


First of all, something you always have on your purse, a clear lip gloss, to moisturise your lips or use it like a top.


Having long and beautiful lashes is the dream of all the women, thanks to the Avance Lash Serum, you'll dream will be fulfilled, your lashes would be larger than Tweety! ;) (and it comes with a little bag for your make-up too!)


Rilakkuma is one of my favourite Japanese characters, and a part for leaving my skin softer and clean it was funny being a bear for a little! Do you like this funny characters masks? Have you tried any?


Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with calming extracts for the skin? Who says that doesn't love a little bit of self-pampering is lying!


I found the Hello Kitty Sicker earrings quite funny and original, would be perfect to embellish my notebook. 

I loved the Collagen Face Lotion, the texture is like water, making my skin looking bright and not leaving it (like a lot of other brands) oily. I highly recommend it.


This month, the Kira Kira had great products, maybe nothing spectacular, but useful and basic products, that I will use, as always worth it.

Labels: , , ,