Savi Sleek

I am sure with just the name you don't know what the hell I am talking about, but when you see this curious but perfect product you will run to buy one!


Savi Sleek is a bracelet that holds your hair band! Yes, I am sure you've started seeing this product with other brands, but I always saw it with a metal bracelet, and this is made with Medical Grade Silicone, that makes it flexible and durable (you will be able to sleep with it!)


It comes with 3 different sizes to fit your wrist and it's water and sweat proof, so perfect to use it on the gym or the pool!

The only thing I don't like very much is the price... 30$ for one... but maybe is it worth the try? If you buy one now in Kickstarter is quite cheap, I bought one and I will post my review here once I get it, so you have two options, wait for my review or buy one right now, your choice! But I am sure you loved the idea! ;)

Labels: , ,