Tassel Earrings by Baublebar

I always had a big problem with large earrings, I couldn't stay without trying to buy them, so when today I saw these large and original Tassel Earrings by Baublebar I fall in love immediately, don't you? The thing I liked most is that they are mixable, you can choose the size and you can mix colour, there are more than 100 combinations possible! Let me say, this is my dream come true!


They are available for pre-order (I still haven't checked if they sell it to Europe, but fingers crossed because I want them so badly...!) and possibly you will not be able to wear them for the Christmas dinner or New Year party, but I am sure you will have all the year to choose which is the best moment to show them in public! ;)


So, which is your favourite combination? 

Labels: , , ,