Lluna - Català; Ara i Sempre

I decided to share with you this word not just because I like the object that has this name but because I was really tired and I wanted to go to sleep! Lluna... /ʎu:na/


After the little clue, any idea what it could be? Lluna... is the same as Moon; the earth's natural satellite. Are you a day or a night person? I've always been a night person, so the moon is something I could say that represents me.
Today I want to share with you a song all Catalan people know...

La Lluna La Pruna
La lluna, la pruna,                    The moon, the plum,
Vestida de dol,                    In her mourning clothes
Son pare la crida,                    Her father scolds her,
Sa mare no ho vol.                    Her mother doesn't want.
La lluna, la pruna,                    The moon, the plum,
i el sol matiner,                    And the morning sun,
son pare la crida,                    Her father scolds her,
sa mare també.                    Her mother does too.

Labels: , , ,