Carolina Reaper Madness Chip by Paquita

First all, I am sorry to disappoint you but the Carolina Reaper Madness Chip is sold out... I am sure that in the future they make more, but for now you will have to wait if you want to enter the challenge...


I am sure you'll be asking why I am sharing this product with you if is sold out... Because you should read how original it is, and I suppose really difficult to eat! ;)
This "special" chip is made with the hottest chile pepper on the planet, the Carolina Reaper... so is not for sweet person...
This is the packaging... it seems that it was so hot that there was only one chip inside the box!


 I didn't had the chance to try them, but I am sure that with just one bite it would had been enough for me...



The source is Daily Food.

Labels: , , , ,