MT - 10th Anniversary in Tokyo

I am sure you may have noticed, after following my blog, that I am totally addicted to two things: books and stationery!


Today I want to share with you the amazing experience I had in Japan at the pop-up shop in Tokyo from the brand MT (masking tape) at Tabloid.


Let me tell you a secret, I bought more washi that day in Tokyo that the rest of the year! But, there were so many new and original designs that I couldn't stay without buying a few of them...!


There was a special edition pack from the 10th Anniversary and of course I couldn't resist to buy it...



There was a couple of gachapon machines (a lucky capsule toy) that it had some basic designs and some prizes included on them, and I was lucky to win one! ;)


There was a special edition too to celebrate the Anniversary that it was not for sale, it was a little weird, but I loved the designs that were included!


Do you have any favourite washi tape brand? Do you search for any special design when you purchase a washi tape? I love MT brand, is the only one that it really sticks on the paper, but if you find any other good brand I am totally open to try it! ;)


On my visit to the pop-up shop I had my little one with me, he flirted with everyone and had so much fun creating trouble with the washi... I am not sure why no one kick him out!


So, which one is your favourite?

Labels: , , , , ,