Typical Iceland

As you may have seen last week on my Instagram I had the pleasure to visit Iceland for a couple of days and let me say that the experience was amazing, there were amazing landscapes to photograph everywhere, street art that I couldn't resist to take a thousand photos and even if the food was expensive, it was delicious too! I wish we could have stayed more days and visit more things, but you never had enough days when you enjoy a place, am I right?



We stayed all days in Reykjavik in a small apartment and we rented a car, it was so beautiful driving around the island surrounded by mountains and snow, I really recommend you to travel there, is worth the trip! There are a lot of tourists, a lot, and everything is really expensive, you can buy the food at the supermarket and make it at your apartment, and let me say that we tried the food there and the word delicious gets short on how we enjoyed the food, because the price at restaurants don't get lower than 22€ more or less for a burger...! Of course we went to a restaurant one day and I tried the delicious Grilled Mince Whale Steak, something I never thought I would, and I loved it...! You have to admit that the dish is pretty appetizing.


But the thing we enjoyed most were the landscape, we enjoyed simply visiting Iceland...




I was quite surprised with the street art around Reykjavik, there was something to look or being surprised in every corner, take a look...



I can not forget to talk about their famous Lakkrís (liquorice) that I am totally addicted, we bought a lot of candy bags and chocolate, but they have a famous chocolate called Omnom that is starting being famous for their Lakkrís and Sea Salt, and let me say that is delicious! ;)



I will repeat myself, but please, if you have the chance to visit Iceland, go, is worth the trip even for the cold and the expensive prices!
And don't forget to enter to the bookshops, they have some cute kind of animals...

Labels: , , , ,