The Melty Misfits - 3rd Series

I don't know if you already know the brand Buff Monster, I've been following the designs for a few years now, and every time they make a Kickstarter campaign I always pledge on their cards, a low pledge and then, when I receive the beautiful cards, I regret not having bought the full box! 



So, today I want to share with you the amazing new creations of the Melty Misfits, 3rd Series! I think this is my favourite series, I had so many beautiful cards that I can not decide which one I like most.
These are not simple cards, there are a lot of different cards to find...


Here is the full collection I've got on my 4 packets...

If you want to take a look at how I opened each packet, here are the videos! ;)





I should learn that in the next campaign I have to buy all the cards!!

Labels: , , , , , ,