April Graze Box

Want to know which amazing snacks I've received this month in my Graze box?


I have to say we eat all the snacks in 5 minutes, they are really amazing!
But here I share all the eaten snacks...


The Boston Baguettes, with a BBQ relish with tomato breadsticks, flew within seconds...


The Marvellous Macaroon, with amaretti drops, almond slices, coconut flakes and white chocolate buttons where the sweet snack...


The Green Olives with Basil and Garlic, with pitted green olives,garlic, basil and parsley are always a winner choice...


The Fiery Seeds with roasted chilli pumpkin and sunflower seeds, are my salad secret ingredient! :)


But the most lovely thing in this box was the cute Easter Rabbit they send me to create!


Here you can make it too! :)


Remeber, you can try it for free with this code! :) JLR116R

Labels: ,