Ice-Cream Chocolates

You can't have your favourite ice-cream always with you, don't you?
But you can take a look at these chocolates that have the perfect size to fit at your pursuit and doesn't melt with high temperatures!
I've found these ones...


Magnum 3 Chocolates
It's one of my favourite ice-creams!
These packet it contains 3 chocolate with a soft vanilla centre. I think it's a little too sweet, and I always prefer dark chocolate. But it's nice if you need some sugar!


Mini Milk
This ice-creams reminds me my childhood in the beach. I always asked for the milk one!
This chocolate it contains a soft milky centre and it seems a real lollipop! And once you've started you can't stop till it has finished... I love it!


Cornetto
This is ice-cream it's the safe bet, you can always choose it when don't know what do you want. 
The chocolate it contains vanilla, chocolate (of course) and the original cone!
If you take a look it seems a real cornetto but a little smaller and the taste it's perfect! From today I'll have some of them with me... :)


Labels: , ,