Tabasco in Edinburgh

Have you joined the Tabasco world tour?
I have received my mini Tabasco and I took it for a day trip to Scotland, take a look at the exciting trip this little bottle enjoyed...


The first stop was at the Rosslyn Chapel, built between 1446 and 1484, it has been described as an “Architectural Wonder” and a “Library in Stone”.


Of course these amazing red pepper and vinegar sauce couldn't resist to be in a photo with the famous Greyfriars Bobby. A Skye Terrier who became known in 19th-century Edinburgh for supposedly spending 14 years guarding the grave of his owner until he died himself on 14 January 1872.


My cute Tabasco bottle loved the views of the Princess Street, one of the major thoroughfares in central Edinburgh. We didn't buy anything, I promise!


This was the amazing view we had my Tabasco and me of the Edinburgh Castle; where battles and sieges were fought over it, royalty lived and died within its walls, and countless generations have been and inspired by it.


And then we relaxed a little bit playing with the Daffodils and spice them up!


We recharged our energies with Scottish Salmon and Tabasco, of course! :)

Labels: , ,