My Husband's Wife by Jane Corry

My Husband's Wife by Jane Corry
Genre: Fiction, Crime
Rating: 4/5


Ed Macdonald has been murdered...Who killed him?
We will have go backwards fifteen years to know his full story. Ready for a trip to the past?

"A decision has to be made. One way or the other.
A coin. Daniel used to toss a coin when he didn't know what to do. I pick up a magazine that I've left by the side of the bath. If I open on a page with an odd number I'll leave."

This is quite a book! With more than 500 pages, even if you love reading is quite scaring to start a big book! But chapter by chapter we learn the miseries of Lily and Carla, our two protagonist, and adult and a child whose fate will be sentenced after a stupid rough...
There's a murder, yes, but that's not the most important part of the book, there are so many secrets in Lily's and Cara's life that you just want to know all of them! At the end, I was pity for Cara, she just wanted to be loved, but her decisions were completely wrong!
From the first page till the last I was enchanted with the story behind My Husband's Wife, Lily and Cara stories where so touchable and real that seem I was listening to them telling their fate!
Do you prefer to know the truth or a white lie?

Labels: ,