Beanies Coffee

My favourite moment of the day is while my house is quiet and I am enjoying a cup of coffee and reading a good book, and yours?


I don't use sugar on my coffee, but this doesn't mean that I don't love it when it has a flavour! That's why I want to share with you today the Beanies Coffee brand. They have instant coffee with some amazing and tasty flavours, you will want to try them all!
I have tried the Cookie and Dough and the Nutty Hazelnut, I am not sure which one is better!
They have sticks to have on your purse and jars to enjoy at home!


The best of all is the special flavours they made for Christmas; Mulled Wine, Winter Warmer and Christmas Pudding! Maybe Santa will bring some to try... ;)


This Christmas morning, you will not just wake up for the presents! ;)

Labels: , ,