Electric Paint Lamp Kit


Yes, let's face it, I am addicted to the Kickstarter projects. I can't stay to take a look at the new launch every day and be a backer for the most original products and designs. So today I couldn't resist to share with you the Electric Paint Lamp Kit, it's not a normal lamp, it's a DIY lamp, where you can paint or design anything you want on it and that you will put the cables too!
It works with an Electric Paint, an electrically conductive paint! Non-toxic and water-based you can paint buttons, circuits or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, and textiles. 
It's a perfect Christmas present, I have 3 little cousins that would love to play with it, but sadly I have so bad experience with the postman in Spain that I will have to pass and think to buy something in a shop, because I am sure this will never arrive on time!
But if you don't want it as a present but to play and have an original lamp at your home, don't doubt it, this would be a hit! ;)

Labels: , , , ,