Bosc - Català; Ara i Sempre

The word of today is full of live and vitality, flora and fauna... Bosc! /bɒːsk/


Do you have any idea what does Bosc mean? Forest; a large area of land covered with trees and underbrush; woods. Yes, sometimes the words doesn't have any similarity at all! ;)

I want to share with you a song that is quite easy to sing, but beautiful, it doesn't talk about the forest, but the trees, I hope you like it...

Tinc Un Arbre Tinc - Lajos Bardos
Tinc un arbre amic!                    I have a tree friend!
Tinc un arbre amic!                    I have a tree friend!
Que de tots els arbres                   Among all the trees
és per mi el més bonic!                    is for me the prettiest one!
Volen els estornells (bis)                    The starlings fly (bis)
i el cel de la tarda                    and the sky of the afternoon
és alegre si hi són ells!                   is happy if they are there!

The source of the letter is Creixem Cantant.

Labels: , , ,