NATEDE; A Natural Air Purifier by Clairy

I am a big lover fan, so every time I find a project to fund in Kickstarter which is plants related I always try to fund it. That's why today I want to share with you this project, the Natede, a natural air purifier.


NATEDE has the most advanced sensors and it leverages a new photocatalytic filter, which does not need to be replaced, eliminating waste and extra expenses.
Thanks to the combination of the plant with this innovative filter, this air purifier successfully eliminates 93% of VOCs, 99% of bacteria, viruses, fine-particulate and odors.


NATEDE also works with its dedicated app that allows users to monitor air pollutants and control the air flow in their space in real time.


I have backed this project and I can't wait to share my experiences with you! ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,