Cerealthy, Vegan Creamers

I've discovered recently that I was dairy intolerance, so I am always open to new creamers that contain no dairy on them, because even if I love my coffee, I always need a little bit of milk in it.
That's why today I want to introduce you the Cerealthy, a Spanish brand that makes vegan creamer capsules for your Nespresso/Gusto machines, great isn't it?


I use the Nespresso machine, so the milk is not included on the capsules like the Gusto ones, but this doesn't mean I don't have to boil my milk! I really hate coffee with cold milk! ;)


The Cerealthy are dairy free capsules (100% biodegradable) that can be used as daily coffee creamer; they have created a lot of different flavours, take a look...
Here are some delicious recipes you can do with the Vegan Creamers...


This is a Kickstarter campaign, but some of the products are already available on their homepage, and I highly recommend you to take a look, I am sure that you will like some of the products they sell!

Labels: , , , , ,